Drinking diet is one of the most effective and popular methods of weight loss, which also helps to reduce the volume of the stomach and cleanse the body of harmful accumulations.
Judging by the name of this diet, you can assume that this method of weight loss is based exclusively on liquid food (dairy products, water, broths, juices, etc. ).
Not everyone can maintain this diet, as it is considered quite difficult and difficult.
What is drinking?
This method of weight loss for most of the fairer sex is a very difficult procedure as it causes psychological discomfort. The fact is that people are accustomed to chewing food, to make active movements with their jaws. Almost every problem and disorder we prefer to take advantage of, which can not be done during this diet. As for the caloric content of the drinking diet, it is enough for the normal functioning of the body.
Each person forms the diet of this diet individually. You just have to remember one thing - the body needs to get all the substances it needs to function. The use of medical supplements is necessary during the drinking of the diet. As for the clean water you drink, its volume should be at least one and a half to two liters per day.
Only adults who do not suffer from problems with the kidneys, cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract are entitled to adhere to the above diet.
Pros and cons of a liquid diet
The main benefits of drinking a diet (reviews of those who have lost weight also confirm this) include the following points:
- Excess weight disappears very quickly.
- The stomach shrinks. Once you drink a diet, you will eat much less than usual, without any discomfort.
- A lot of energy is released in the body. When we eat solid food, energy is expended in digestion and with this diet all the energy is completely at your disposal. Nutritionists say that after ten days of such a diet the mood improves and you feel happy and light.
- Another positive result of the drinking diet is the cleansing of the body from excess fat, toxins and metabolic products.
Each diet, as a rule, in addition to advantages, has disadvantages.
Disadvantages of the drinking diet include such nuances as:
- Instead of a rush of vivacity, many people experience constant heaviness, fatigue and lack of interest in others.
- Judging by the reviews, the feeling of hunger almost never leaves with drinking a diet.
- It is imperative to take vitamin and mineral complexes and supplements while drinking the diet, as an unbalanced diet can lead to disastrous results.
- Maintaining the results of drinking a diet is not easy. In principle, unnecessary weight is returned again, because a person who has long refused to eat normal food can not cope with the urge to eat everything.
- During the diet, the gastrointestinal tract gets used to liquid food, after which it can not cope with solid food for a long time. Therefore, solid ingredients in the menu after drinking should be introduced gradually.
What fluids are most commonly used in a drinking diet?
Some of the healthiest and most common fluids that nutritionists recommend for your diet are:
- Water.Must be clean and non-carbonated. You should consume it in unlimited quantities (at least two liters per day).
- Broth.It can be vegetables, beef, fish or chicken. It is best prepared at home without adding bags of preservatives.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Grapefruit, apple and orange juices are considered the most effective when drinking your diet, according to nutrition experts.
- Compote or jelly.Cook them from sweet fruits and berries. The desired oatmeal is considered the most satisfying.
- Tea.Prepared, quality red, black, green or fruit tea should be included in the drinking menu. You should drink teas without using sugar.
- Dairy products in liquid form.The fat content of dairy ingredients (kefir, fermented baked milk, yoghurt, bifidok, limestone, etc. ) should not exceed 2%.
Drinking diet of people
The menu of the "Narod" drinking diet is very simple - drink whatever you want, except for soda and alcoholic beverages.
This diet can include a variety of juices, vegetable puree soups, fruit and vegetable smoothies and store-bought yogurts to drink.
To make the result of the drinking diet as positive as possible, nutritionists recommend "drinking food" of 200 milliliters every two hours. It also helps relieve weakness and hunger pangs.
Juicy diet for the holiday
The main purpose of the juicy holiday (the second name is the "green shake diet") is not to limit calories, but to relieve the digestive system from digesting solid foods.
The Juicy Feast drinking menu usually includes chlorella extract or raw spirulina platensis, two fruits and 200 grams of fresh fruit. With these ingredients you should make cocktails and drink 350 milliliters two to six times a day.
7-day drinking diet
The basis of the 7-day drinking diet can be juices from fresh fruits and vegetables, broths, low-fat dairy products, teas and more. Every day, the amount of pure still water you drink should be at least one and a half liters.
- First day- milk or kefir.
- Second day- vegetable, chicken or fish broth.
- Third day- freshly squeezed juices.
- Fourth day- green, black or fruit tea.
- Fifth day- jelly.
- Sixth day- compotes of dried apricots, raisins, prunes and other various dried fruits (without added sugar).
- Seventh day- freshly squeezed juices.
"Drinking day" is one of the variants of the water diet, which many call "fasting day". These fasting days can be performed several times a month (maximum once a week).
Water should be drunk as much as possible during the "drinking day" (at least two liters per day). Also, days on an empty stomach can be spent on freshly squeezed juices (apple, orange or grapefruit), diluted with water (ratio - 1: 1).