The 6-petalled diet has been helping women lose weight for years. To achieve a positive result, you need to understand what you can eat, what not, what recipes are used and what other characteristics they are.
This interesting diet is a six-day cycle in which each day is a mono diet. The positive effect on the body is made possible by the use of products from different food groups. This weight loss approach allows the body to lose unnecessary body fat on a daily basis without having to face stress or overload.
In addition, each of the following days of the diet with 6 petals fills the body with micro and macro elements, vitamins. As a result, it has a positive effect on its functionality.
What is the secret of the 6-petal diet?
Weight loss is ensured by following a separate diet. He is the one who has to endure losing weight for six consecutive days. In fact, this regimen is an alternation of two monodiet: carbohydrate and protein. This leads to a reduction in weight category.
Due to the use of monotonous products (by chemical composition) within 24 hours, the body does not receive all the other ingredients. This leads to the breakdown of fat for subsequent replenishment.
Like any other diet, 6 petals is based on a list of key rules:
- no change in the sequence of monodiet is allowed;
- it is permissible to use a specific product that is "themed" throughout the day;
- eat five to six times in 24 hours, chew food thoroughly;
- consume at least a liter of water daily and use the recommended drinks only between meals;
- completely excludes forbidden foods from the diet, including sugar and names with its content.
It's just as important to exercise. This can be either a daily morning exercise or just a walk for 30-40 minutes.
The focus on this day is the seafood and the fish itself. Acceptable methods are cooking, baking and steaming. Fatty fish (flounder, mackerel) can be used.
Salt, fresh herbs and natural spices (turmeric, curry, red and black pepper) are used to improve the taste. There should be no third party additives, in particular monosodium glutamate, dyes, preservatives.
Diet option for the first 24 hours:
- For breakfast - boiled fillets of lean fish (bream, cod). You can add two to three grams of salt.
- Second breakfast - pieces of mint, carp or other "bone" fish, pre-baked in foil. Add salt and herbs as desired - parsley, dill, green onions.
- For lunch you can prepare fish soup with salt and herbs. Therefore, not only the fish itself, but also seafood is placed in the water. This can be shrimp meat, which is removed five minutes before the end. Pieces of squid would be an alternative.
- Afternoon breakfast - fish cooked in a double boiler.
- For dinner - tiger prawns boiled in a little salted water. You can use squid.
Green tea is good between meals. But it must be weak and without added sugar to dull hunger.
Vegetable day is. Food can be steamed, baked or cooked. In this case, the oil is never added to the vegetables.
Diet on the second day:
- For breakfast - boiled potatoes and raw white cabbage, you can add a little green onion and dill to it.
- Second breakfast - broccoli or cauliflower, cooked in a double boiler. You can not process more than seven minutes, you can lightly salt the vegetables.
- For lunch - stewed boiled vegetable stew (zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, carrots, etc. ) with herbs. The best option for cooking is "al dente", when the food is no longer raw, but not elastic. This is a plus because it prolongs the process of chewing food.
- Afternoon snack - pumpkin baked in foil or mashed potatoes from boiled celery root with chopped fresh vegetables. For example, fresh cucumbers, carrots, peppers.
- For dinner - a mix of vegetables, including cauliflower and carrots. They are baked in foil or steamed. An alternative would be a salad with several types of cabbage (Brussels sprouts, white cabbage, cauliflower), all the same carrots and celery.
Between meals, they drink non-concentrated green tea without sugar or filtered water. To the latter is added freshly squeezed vegetable juice of carrots, cabbage, zucchini.
This day is dedicated to chicken. The task of losing weight is a clear separation of sensations - it is necessary to understand when hunger ends and satiety begins. One recommendation is to chew each piece slowly (15 or more times). The process stops as soon as one feels full.
Menu for the third day:
- For breakfast - boiled chicken fillet.
- Breakfast - chicken leg, baked in foil, without skin. Be sure to add a little salt and add natural herbal spices (rosemary, basil, mint).
- For lunch - a second chicken broth, with small pieces of meat and parsley or dill.
- Afternoon breakfast - steamed chicken thighs without skin.
- For dinner - boiled chicken breasts, for the preparation of which a little water is added.
On this day, only cereals are used, which are prepared exclusively in water. In addition, small amounts of iodized salt, spices without dyes and preservatives and fresh herbs are used.
Menu for the fourth day:
- For breakfast - green buckwheat steamed earlier in the evening. To do this, boiling water - 200 ml of water per 100 g of cereal, cover with a lid and towel. Just before use, add a little salt.
- Second breakfast - cooked plain or brown rice.
- For lunch - millet porridge without added salt and spices.
- Afternoon breakfast - bulgur with chopped parsley or dill.
- For dinner - plain buckwheat porridge cooked in water.
Extremely cottage cheese day. You can use only the presented product and 200 ml of low-fat milk - less than 3%. No other recipes are required.
Day 5 Menu:
- For breakfast - natural cottage cheese without additional ingredients. Then during the day it is used each time with small changes.
- Lunch is a product of the day with a little added salt.
- For lunch - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
- Snack is a product without additives.
- For dinner - cottage cheese and 100 ml of milk.
Unsweetened tea between meals is a must.
The last day is dedicated to fruits - they are eaten raw. The menu is as follows:
- For breakfast - a large and ripe banana.
- 2nd breakfast - a medium orange and a sweet apple.
- For lunch - a banana and two kiwis.
- Snack - seasonal fruits (eg apples or apricots, plums, pears).
- One medium grapefruit for dinner.
Unsweetened tea can be consumed between meals. A glass of freshly squeezed fruit juice or water with its addition will be useful.
As the ration is prepared strictly daily, it will not be possible to eat food from another day within one monodiet. For example, mix fish and meat, fruit and cottage cheese.
It will be completely and utterly necessary to abandon:
- sugar in any quantity; muffins, yeast bread and pastries;
- any kind of fast food;
- flour and pasta;
- fatty and smoked dishes;
- cooked, smoked and other sausages;
- canned meat and fish; pickles, ketchup and mayonnaise;
- fatty dairy products; butter and margarine;
- factory carbonated beverages;
- alcohol - regardless of its strength.
How to get out of the diet
For the first few days, you should eat only permitted foods (fish, lean chicken, fruits, vegetables). In addition, others are added to them - dairy products, cereals, lean pork or beef, fruit.
Diet and calorie intake should be increased, but gradually, usually on a low calorie diet. It is recommended that such a weight loss course be repeated no earlier than 30 days after its completion.
As the body is already weaned from harmful and unhealthy foods, it is necessary to continue to limit the use of all harmful. Including sweet, fried or greasy. The dishes are best prepared in the oven or in a double boiler. Light exercise and a healthy lifestyle will be a useful addition.
In case of damage
If a breakdown occurs on any of the thematic days, it is necessary, for a week or more, to completely abandon the observed cycle of the monodiet. At the same time, you need to continue to eat healthy and wholesome.
Only after the psychological mood for weight loss reappears, it will be possible to start the diet from the first - fish day.
In some cases, the 6-petalled diet may not be followed. The list of such cases includes:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- age up to 16-17 years;
- chronic or acute pathological abnormalities in the liver and kidneys;
- ulcerative and erosive diseases of the digestive system;
- type 1 and 2 diabetes mellitus, other endocrine pathologies;
- severe heart muscle disease.
Pay attention to the following prohibitions: acute infectious diseases and any health problems in which it is necessary to adhere to a strict diet.
6 petal reviews
Judging by the opinions of nutritionists, the presented diet is quite simple in terms of compliance. It is satisfactory in terms of diet and effective in terms of weight loss. By maintaining this regimen without interruption, it is possible, depending on the initial body weight, to lose two to five kg. All this in a week and without much physical or emotional effort.
Feedback on the 6-petalled diet from those who have already managed to lose weight this way is positive. They note a balanced diet, lack of fatigue or hunger. However, not everyone finds this plan easily due to its monotony.
All about the pros and cons
Among the benefits of the diet, note:
- short duration of the diet along with serious results in terms of weight loss;
- availability of basic products and their reasonable price;
- ease of cooking;
- a significant amount of products consumed every day, which makes it possible to lose weight without a constant feeling of hunger;
- bowel cleansing in parallel with weight loss;
- health safety;
- the presence of a playful element that contributes to a positive psychological attitude.
Among the disadvantages is the monotony of the diet, the lack of balance in terms of intake of essential macronutrients.
Another drawback is the need for frequent meals and exercise, walking, which may not be suitable for people who work. Feelings of weakness or lethargy are likely to occur during protein days.
Given the pros and cons of a diet, before you "sit" on it, you need to make sure that the body is ready for it. If there are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, endocrine gland - it is best to refuse any monodiet.
In all other cases, a 6-petal meal plan will be an excellent option, as fat burning and weight loss are guaranteed.