What all women feared all year long happened: 30 days before the holidays and the figure, as it began to "lose weight" in the summer, remained unchanged. Fitness trainers and nutritionists know how to lose 10 kg per month (and is it real). Yes, you have to give up a lot of extras and finally start playing sports (without fatigue) - but what can you not do for a photo in a swimsuit!
Here's what your future will look like: six basic rules for effective weight loss
Weight loss without diet is possible if you combine regular exercise with proper diet. But you should not rely on miracle powders, tablets and patches. The reviews ensure that the only people helped by such funds are their producers, who are enriched with the trust of women.
But changing your diet alone is not enough -you have to suggest six "iron" rules, which should never be changed.
Competent drinking regime
Every diet insists on the water regime, starting with strict monodiet or "bad" diet (French, buckwheat, Japanese diets) and ending with PP.
The essence of the water regime is simple: Drink at least 1. 5 liters of clean water a day. Take cold water from an office cooler, buy bottled drinking water (it can even be mineral, but without gas), use water from a home filter.
- do not replace water with tea, coffee and compotes (ie such drinks are not prohibited, but allow yourself only as "pampering");
- the taller and bigger you are, the more water you should drink - an amount of 1. 5 liters is intended for a lady of medium shape, and if you are, say, tall, the daily norm should start from 2liters;
- drink the first glass in the morning, on an empty stomach (drop 2-3 drops of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar - this will help "speed up" the metabolism); you should drink a glass (or at least half a glass) - in any case do not try to drink a lot of water at once;
- do not drink during a meal - at least an hour after a meal should pass.
Healthy food as an alternative to diet
If you don't want to "sit" on a buckwheat or green apple, you don't have to, but you still have to stick to the restrictions. You already know what to give up: do not cook or buy pastries, fried foods, fatty foods, smoked meats, fast food. Avoid bread, starchy vegetables (potatoes, corn), high-calorie fruits (bananas). Eat sugary dried fruits and nuts in moderation.
If you can't live without sweets, buy dark chocolate (bitter gross) and afford 1-2 cubes in the morning.
The easiest way to lose weight is in the summer, when cheap and fragrant vegetables are in abundance and at reasonable prices.
And one more thing: visit grocery stores only on a full stomach. So you protect yourself from spontaneous purchases (surplus products that are later eaten "through do not want" so as not to spoil).
Estimated daily calorie loss
For an active life the adult should eat 1800 kcal per day. If more will enter the body - the folds on the sides will go. If you do less (and even sports will be added), you will lose weight.
Nutritionists are sure:you will burn one kilogram of body fat if you lose 700 kcal per day(without changing physical activity).
Arrange "reporting" for your diet. Write down what you ate today, yesterday, the day before and what calories you received. Now decide for yourself which portions of meals should be reduced, which snacks should be discarded, which foods should be replaced with low-calorie ones. Get a monthly weight loss plan.
But: the daily ration "poorer" 1200 kcal is considered dangerous!
- The main meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) should be done at the same time.
- Exercise regularly. If you do not have time to exercise every day, choose 3-4 days a week and do not miss the "physical education".
- The mode must be followed in spite of everything. Do not disturb it, even if you are in a hurry at work or friends invite you to a restaurant for a rich festive meal.
Remember: this is temporary, you only have to last a month! Although . . . many of the 30 days get used to this regimen and make it their routine (enjoying their own body).
Movement is not only life, but also harmony
Even if you choose a strict diet, it will not help you lose weight fast. In addition, movement helps keep muscles in good shape and speeds up metabolism.
If you can't work out at the fitness club:
- make it a habitshort gymnastic warm-ups(get up from your desk every hour and squat, do passes with your hands, remembering what you taught in school);
- loveevening walksin the fresh air (good sleep will be a nice bonus);
- replace short journeys (1-2 public transport stops) with pedestrian "dashes";
- oftencleanin the house (cleaning is an exercise for the muscles of the shoulders and arms).
Adjust the "start" but do not keep records
At the beginning of weight loss measure your own parameters with a measuring tape, record your own weight. You can keep the "control" clothes (say, leave the pants that are right next to you - they will tell you and your family at the end of the month if your parameters have changed). You can take a picture.
And then. . . Forget that you are losing weight.No need to weigh yourself every 3 hours and sleep in a hug with a measuring tape.Give yourself a way of thinking: I started a healthy lifestyle that will make me thinner. And do not disturb the diet.
You can weigh yourself again and measure your own waist at the end of the month.
Regular sports exercises for a month
Sport is an integral part of weight loss. You do not need to spend money on a subscription to a fitness club and sportswear - you can train at home and in pajamas. The main thing is todo it regularly and diligently, to follow each approach clearly, following the rules developed by the trainers:
- should start with a light warm-up, which warms the muscles (thanks to this the body will get less tired);
- do not train with a full stomach - and you should not sit at the table immediately after an hour (refrain from food for about an hour before and an hour after training);
- drinking clean water during classes is both possible and necessary;
- duration of the basic training: 2-3 sets for each exercise (10 to 20 repetitions per set), the interval between the exercises is a maximum of 2 minutes;
- When the body gets used to the base load, the number of repetitions and approaches should be increased.
What the warm-up might look like: waving arms, running on the spot, squatting. You may remember something from school exercises. Perform each exercise at least 10 times.
Important: If your body is not fit for training and you suffer from pain, do not train every day, but every other day, allowing the muscles to rest.
The exercises described below are suitable not only for women but also for men.
Making a flat stomach
4 types of exercises are suitable for pumping the press. You don't have to choose just one, make them all.
- Lifting the body. Lie on your back with your arms crossed over your chest. Bend your legs at the knees (option for the "professional" - lifting, bending at the knees so that they are parallel to the floor). Raise your head and shoulders as high as possible (keep your chin to your chest).
- Sidebar. Lie on your side with your elbow. Lift the upright body, holding only with the elbow and legs. After standing for 30 seconds, change sides.
- Twisting(this option is contraindicated in diastasis). Lying on your back and bending your knees, keeping your hands behind your head, lift your body and turn it to the right and left. Extend the elbow to the knee. At the end of each movement, do not lower your back to the floor.
- Boat: Lie on your stomach, hands on your body. Lift straight legs, shoulders off the floor. Lie down like this. The arms can be stretched forward.
Developing the hips and buttocks
Such exercises will help you remove belly and lye and get rid of cellulite. A nice bonus: after a month of training your legs will become lighter, shortness of breath will disappear when climbing stairs.
- Gluten Bridge. Lie on your back (legs bent, standing on the floor), support your hands on the floor, lift your hips up, squeezing your buttocks. Keep your back straight.
- Pushing back with the hip joint. Place your knees and elbows on the floor (back straight). Straighten one leg, take it back and up as far as possible. Keep your foot like that, put it back in place. Change your legs.
- Hip transfer. Lie on your side, relax on the floor with your right and bent left leg, stretch your right leg and lift it parallel to the floor, but slightly upwards. Lower your legs.
- Correct squats. You will be surprised, but you also need to know how to squat.
Tighten the arm
Such exercises not only shape the arms, protecting the biceps from ugly sagging, but also help to relax the backs of those who like a sedentary lifestyle.
- Knee pads. Emphasize lying on your knees. The arms rest on the floor, slightly wider than the shoulders, below the upper chest. Lift one leg up while pushing with your hands. In this case, both the abdominal muscles and the buttocks must be tense. If it is difficult to maintain your weight with your hands alone, you can help yourself with a knee.
- Rock climber. Stand on the board with straight arms (back - a solid line without curves). Bend one leg, pull it to your chest. Return to the starting position. Repeat with the other leg.
- Lateral weight lifting. Spread your arms out to the sides, bent at the elbows at 90 degrees. Extend both elbows, raise your arms so that the dumbbells fixed in your palms meet above your head. Return your hands to their original position. By the way: Beginners can do this exercise without dumbbells.
Stretching: Muscle elasticity, minimizing tomorrow's pain
Warm-up - Start resting after each workout. Such exercises stretch and reshape the muscles, due to which lactic acid, which accumulates during training, is removed from them.
Feeding for 30 days
Don't fall for stupid advice that tempts you to starve. Although, it seems, everything is logical: if a person does not eat, he will be forced to lose body fat. But - for now, for now! When the "hunger strike" is over, the body, frightened by such a metamorphosis, will rush to store in fat every piece that comes with food, fearing that hard times will soon come again.
Insist on realistic nutrition tips:
- should eatpartially(in small but frequent portions);
- for a thirty-day period, do not get carried away with monodiet - it is better to build a balanced menu that includes all major food groups;
- should eat well (not - fast food containing excess fat, yes - fresh, freshly cooked meals);
- should be chewed slowly and for a long time without being distracted by reading or watching a movie;
- instead of dealing with stress, get into another "anti-nervous" but not high-calorie habit (squats, cleaning, chatting with a friend, walking).
Nutritionists also adviseto reduce the amount of salt in the diet. Salt retains water in the body (and many toxins), sometimes on the "conscience" of this mineral - and swelling, which means extra numbers on the scales. If you can't salt soups and meat at all, at least don't buy salted herring, canned vegetables, purchased vegetable juices and chips (this is the record for salt content).
And one last thing: alcohol stimulates the appetite, so you need to give it up (or minimize communication with the "green snake").
- Low-fat cottage cheese sweetened with pieces of banana or dried fruit (you can eat a small amount of these carbohydrate-rich foods in the morning).
- Low-fat cottage cheese with herbs and daikon (or parsley and tomato).
- Portion of boiled "dry" buckwheat, boiled chicken fillet (or skinless thigh), a leaf of fresh lettuce or a bunch of arugula.
- Buckwheat porridge in water, seasoned with a spoonful of live olive oil.
- Oatmeal with a spoonful of raisins (remember: white raisins are considered lower in calories than black ones).
- Dairy oatmeal with fresh fruit (say peach).
- Scrambled eggs without fat + fresh tomato + a slice of black bread and a plate of fitness cheese.
- Slice of wholemeal bread with ham and tomato (can be prepared in the electric grill) + vegetable salad dressed with olive oil.
The basic principle of a healthy breakfast:carbohydrates. They will saturate the body for a long time, so that the stomach does not bother you with a feeling of hunger during work.
These nutrients are found in cereals, fruits, dried fruits. Do not be afraid of the calorie content of such foods - by evening the body will expend these calories for energy (the main thing is that the portion is not too large).
- Hard-boiled egg + a glass of vegetable juice (fresh because there is too much salt in the egg).
- Mozzarella + tomato + basil (preferably fresh, not dried).
- Diet bread spread with low-fat cottage cheese (cheese can be mixed with herbs, garlic).
- Cheese + 2-3 biscuits.
- Crackers + fresh fruit.
- Grain block.
- Fresh apple (for weight loss it is better to buy greens) + a glass of low-fat kefir.
- Low-fat cottage cheese + berries (frozen, but better fresh).
You should not miss snacks - such dishes help to kill the slight feeling of hunger that occurs in the morning. Even if you have chosen the option that you can swallow on the go, stop and chew your portion slowly.
- Beef or chicken liver stewed with onions + a portion of buckwheat (without oil) + fresh vegetables.
- Lean fish + dry rice + lettuce, drizzled with lemon juice.
- Fasting soup + black bread + fresh vegetable salad.
- Boiled beef with vegetable stew (to save time, the meat can be stewed with vegetables).
- Steamed chicken (without skin) + fresh tomatoes with feta cheese.
- Turkey breast + boiled millet + light salad.
- Lean sea fish baked with broccoli. The dish can be supplemented with 1-3 leaves of fresh salad.
- Vegetable chicken soup + vegetable salad dressed with olive oil.
meatshould be served for lunch. This product takes a long time to grind, so it can guarantee you fullness in the evening. But choose extremely low-fat varieties. If chicken and beef are boring, buy a rabbit, kid, river fish or lean sea fish.
Second breakfast (afternoon breakfast)
- A glass of unsweetened natural yogurt.
- Slice of black bread + a glass of kefir.
- Hard boiled egg (1 chicken or 2-3 quail) + fresh tomato.
- Low-fat cottage cheese, covered with a teaspoon of honey.
- A glass of unsweetened yogurt + 2-3 diet breads.
- Cup of hot green tea + cookies with oatmeal.
- Fresh fruit (pear, apple, peach, plum).
- Black bread + low-fat cheese (same fitness or gaudeta, cottage cheese, tofu).
Important: The second breakfast should not break the stomach. Take a glass not for 250, but for 200 ml.
No matter how much you want to lose weight,yogurt should be bought not with zero, but with low fat content(1% or even 2. 5%). Nutritionists say that the amount of calcium that the body absorbs from this dairy product depends on the presence of fat. But you have to eat this way for a whole month!
- Portion of stewed beef + salad of any kind of cabbage.
- Fish stew + green salad with lemon juice.
- Casserole with meat (beef or pieces, vegetables, cheese).
- Protein omelette with low-fat sour cream or milk + fresh tomatoes and green onions (tomatoes and feathers can be served as a side dish or added to an omelet).
- Steamed salmon + boiled rice + fresh vegetables.
- Grilled hake or other fillet for weight loss (without oil) + lettuce with soy sauce.
- Fish fillet stewed with vegetables + light yogurt.
- Peppers stuffed with beef and brown rice + fresh cherry tomatoes with soft cheese and herbs.
Dinner should be light (so that a full stomach does not interfere with sleep). You should not give up.But the last meal should be completed 3-4 hours before bedtime.
If you sit for too long and realize that you can't sleep because of hunger, drink kefir. However, hunger will help deception and a glass of water.