If a person has problems with overweight, sooner or later he will certainly face the issue of weight loss. This moment scares most people because it is quite difficult to give up your favorite food. Many people try to find a simpler diet, but one that will give a quick, noticeable result. Diets for the lazy actually exist and they allow you to lose 3 to 7 pounds in a short time. However, it is worth remembering that this method can adversely affect health.
Remember that this article is for informational purposes only. For proper weight loss without harm to health it is better to consult a specialist. The Dr. Bormenthal weight loss clinic employs highly qualified specialists who use their patented technique, with the help of which more than half a million people have lost weight.
Diet for the lazy: daily menu and dietary rules
Laziness and lack of will make it difficult for some people to lose weight. It is very difficult for them to refuse candy or cake, it is difficult to pack their bags and go to training, swimming or running. That's why they need a quick way to lose weight for the lazy at home. They believe that losing those extra pounds can happen quickly, effectively and permanently. The Internet is full of information about "lazy" diets, the essence of which is either fasting or increased fluid intake. It is important to remember that such an extreme method of weight loss is not a panacea for overweight. To avoid side effects, even a 3-day diet should be approached with caution. Consultation with a specialist will minimize health risks.
The diet for lazy people at home often consists of the following: you do not need to count calories, limit food or watch the time to have time to eat before 18 o'clock. You just have to follow these rules:
- Once a day for an hour, you can eat whatever you want. Most importantly, every day is at the same time.
- Other dishes should be low in carbohydrates. The diet may contain: lean meat, cheese, sour cream, eggs.
- Vegetables should be included in the diet every day. These can be both raw and steamed vegetables. This includes all kinds of greens - lettuce, celery, arugula, as well as cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplants, olives, carrots. It is necessary to limit the consumption of potatoes, corn, peas.
- Parts must be small. It is better to eat more often, but less. It is advisable to chew food thoroughly.
- It is necessary to monitor the amount of water you drink. Its amount should be equal to 7-8 cups. All carbonated, sweet drinks are an exception.
Many followers of this diet note that with the help of simple rules you can lose 2 to 4 pounds in 7-10 days.
Principle of diet
A change in diet can lead to a change in physique. Sometimes two weeks of proper nutrition, accompanied by heavy drinking, is enough to lose weight by 5-7 pounds. There is no magic here, everything is related to the following principles of any weight loss:
- Drinking fluids before meals can reduce hunger. The stomach will be partially filled with water, which means that the amount of food eaten will decrease.
- Water helps to normalize metabolic processes, thus improving metabolism.
- Water allows you to remove excess toxins and toxins from the body.
- Pure water improves the condition of the skin, hair, nails. And it also gives a feeling of lightness.
Drink only clean water, not baking soda.
It is worth remembering, however, that in addition to extra pounds, the fluid removes useful elements from the body, such as amino acids, sodium, calcium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C. To avoid a lack of vitamins and minerals, you can additionallyyou are taking vitamin-mineral complexes. Before entering them in the diet, a doctor's consultation is required.
Basic dietary rules
In today's world, one may not have enough time to calculate calories and work on a balanced diet. A lazy diet saves a person from unnecessary calculations. The main principle is the correct consumption of water. There are also some special recommendations here:
- Drink 200-250 ml of clean water 20-25 minutes before meals to reduce hunger.
- Give preference to clean, non-carbonated water.
- It's best not to drink any liquids while eating.
- Stop drinking water for an hour after eating.
- Replace your usual sweet drinks with black coffee or green tea without sugar.
This way of losing weight also implies giving up snacks, fatty foods, fast carbohydrates. You can diversify your diet with vitamin salads.
The secrets of the water diet
Does the lazy diet really work or not? In fact, it all depends on the human body. Some lose weight very quickly and effortlessly, while others need more time.
The lazy diet has a few secrets to help the lazy lose weight effortlessly:
- Replace your usual fried foods with baked goods. Baked food is much healthier than fried food. And you also do not need to stand for a long time by the stove, and then wash the dishes, the stove and everything around from splashes.
- Add whole grains or oats to your ration. Choose bran bread instead of white bread made from refined flour.
- More fruit, less sugar. Fruits are much healthier than sweets because they contain more vitamins, trace elements and fiber. Fruits are absorbed much better by the body, so they can be added during snacks;
- Follow the mode. The most important thing in losing weight is the proper functioning of the whole body. It is possible under normal conditions and good sleep. Try to go to bed before 11 o'clock and get up no later than 8 o'clock in the morning. With this regime, the body will produce certain hormones that contribute to rejuvenation and cleansing. Growth hormone is a weight loss hormone that allows you to lose weight right in your sleep.
Try to gradually increase your fluid intake. In this case, the body will not experience much overload. The optimal amount of fluid you drink should be 2 liters. Before starting such a diet, it is necessary to prepare the body. To do this, 30 minutes before breakfast you should drink a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Advantages and disadvantages
Benefits include the following facts:
- The effectiveness of this method allows you to lose up to 5 pounds in 2 weeks.
- This type of food is very simple, does not require unnecessary calculations, time and effort.
- A person suffers less from hunger, a sense of limitation, as his usual diet undergoes minimal changes.
- The body is cleansed of toxins and toxins.
- The work of metabolism and metabolic processes is accelerated and the water balance is normalized.
Among the disadvantages are:
- It is important to follow a drinking regimen.
- If you stick to this diet for a long time (more than 2 weeks), there is a risk of swelling.
- Useful vitamins and elements are washed from the body with slag.
Every diet always includes control over the amount of fluid you drink. It is very important to pay attention to the sensations of the body so that there are no health problems. The diet also has some contraindications. Before you start, you should seek advice from a trusted clinic.
Contraindications to this diet include: diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidney disease, urogenital problems. A large amount of fluid puts pressure on these organs, so in the presence of such diseases it is better to refuse this type of weight loss.
Also contraindications include pregnancy, diabetes, hypertension, severe obesity.
What results does the diet promise?
An easy diet for the lazy, as followers note, can help you lose 10 extra pounds a month. However, there are other varieties, heavier, thanks to which you can lose the same weight, but in 14-20 days. It is important to remember that the stricter the diet, the more stress there is on the body. Such an intervention can adversely affect health, so it is better to resort to longer but less stringent options and not expect a miraculous effect.
There are many forums on the Internet where people share their feedback. It is noted that on a diet they begin to feel light in the body, and among the advantages are simplicity, affordability, efficiency.
Most often, the effectiveness of weight loss does not depend on the duration of the diet, but on the individual characteristics of the person, as well as on his rhythm of life. To make the process go much faster, it is recommended to increase physical activity, to add more physical activity to everyday life.
How to properly create a menu for such a diet? To answer this question, you need to know which foods can be consumed without restrictions and which should be completely abandoned. It is wrong to believe that proper nutrition is tasteless, boring and boring. You can eat delicious food while losing the hated pounds.
These products must be present in your menu:
- chicken fillet, turkey, lean beef;
- cod, pike, tuna, pike, salmon or hake;
- grapefruit, oranges, apples, peaches, mangoes, kiwis, avocados;
- tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, beets, cabbage, broccoli;
- dill, parsley, lettuce, dill, onion, arugula, spinach, basil;
- oatmeal, buckwheat, beans, lentils or chickpeas;
- green tea or with ginger, chicory, rosehip broth;
- low-fat cottage cheese, kefir.
Meat and fish are best baked without butter, mayonnaise, and salt and other spices are kept to a minimum. Vegetables can be steamed or eaten raw. Fruits, berries will become a substitute for sweets. For those with a sweet tooth, some nutritionists suggest eating no more than one square of dark chocolate a day.
Eliminate any spicy foods from your diet that improves appetite. Also worth rejecting is:
- Fried food, even if cooked in olive oil. Such food contains a large number of calories, and cholesterol has a negative effect on the digestive tract.
- Fatty soups. They help increase appetite. Lean broths or puree soups are an alternative.
- Salty foods as they cause thirst, bloating and weight gain;
- It is better to replace the oil with olive or sesame oil.
- In addition to these products, you should completely abandon: sweet drinks with gas;
- chips, croutons;
- sausages, sausages;
- mayonnaise, ketchup and other unnatural sauces;
- chocolate, candy and baked goods.
Consumption of these products should be minimized not only during the diet, as they not only adversely affect the figure, but also worsen the stomach.
Lazy Diet Menu
The lazy diet has several variations in duration. The diet is not very different.
On water for a week
An example menu for a week might look like this:
|Monday||In the morning you can eat a boiled egg, a sandwich made of wholemeal bread and cheese.
For lunch you can make a vegetable salad and cook chicken fillet.
Prepare beef and vegetable salad for dinner.For breakfast you can eat a pear, apple or grapefruit.
|Tuesday||Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with fruit, honey.
Lunch: steamed fish and vegetable salad.
Dinner: boiled eggs with 50 grams of chicken fillet.
|Wednesday||Breakfast: cabbage and tomato salad.
Lunch: vegetable broth with rye bread.
Dinner: fish cutlet with vegetables.
|Thursday||Breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with kefir and fruit.
Lunch: white fish with bread.
Dinner: chicken fillet, vegetable salad with feta cheese.
|Friday||Breakfast: fruit salad.
Lunch: mushroom soup with bread.
Dinner: boiled beef with vegetables.
|Saturday||Breakfast: vegetable salad of cabbage, carrots and apples.
Lunch: chicken soup and vegetable salad.
Dinner: Vegetable salad and steamed fish.
|Sunday||Breakfast: salad with green beans, cabbage.
Lunch: turkey broth.
Dinner: Salad with tuna, egg, lettuce and peppers.
Fruit or berries work well as a snack.
In 3 days
A three-day menu might look like this:
- First day: breakfast - oatmeal with berries and fruits, and sugar can be replaced with honey. Lunch may include 100 g of porridge, boiled chicken. For dinner, roast the fish and tomatoes.
- Second day: breakfast - scrambled eggs with onions, peppers. Lunch - vegetable soup with rye bread. Dinner - 100 g steamed chicken with vegetables.
- The third day: buckwheat with low-fat milk and black bread. Lunch - vegetable broth without meat. Dinner - two boiled eggs with vegetables.
Eliminate sugary drinks from your diet. You can add lemon, ginger to drinking water.
In one week
Think of another type of diet for the week. The main thing you need to remember about the rules of water consumption. Drink 2 glasses of clean water 30 minutes before eating.
|Monday||Breakfast - millet porridge in water with raisins or fruit.
Lunch - chicken noodle soup and cabbage salad.
Dinner - cottage cheese with honey, nuts.
|Tuesday||Breakfast - buckwheat porridge with low-fat milk.
Lunch - casserole with broccoli with white fish.
Dinner - a glass of low-fat kefir, a cheese sandwich.
|Wednesday||Breakfast - omelet with herbs.
Lunch - soup with meatballs and vegetables.
Dinner - fermented baked milk and boiled egg.
|Thursday||Breakfast - casserole with cottage cheese or cakes with cheese.
Lunch - buckwheat with liver in sour cream.
Dinner - carrot salad, a piece of cheese and bread.
|Friday||Breakfast - grapefruit, boiled eggs.
Lunch - durum wheat spaghetti with chicken breast, vegetables.
Dinner - Roasted eggplant with cheese
|Saturday||Breakfast - toasted rye bread with cheese, low-fat yogurt without sugar.
Lunch - pumpkin puree soup, steamed beef cutlet.
Dinner - vegetable salad with olive oil.
|Sunday||Breakfast - porridge of water with fruit or honey.
Lunch - pasta with boiled chicken breast.
Dinner - roasted fish with vegetables.
The lazy diet includes several options, among which you can choose the one that will suit you personally.
The principle of this diet is to consume a spoonful of honey 30 minutes before eating.
Quick buckwheat with kefir
This is a monodiet based on the use of only two products - kefir and buckwheat. This diet allows you to get rid of 10 extra pounds in 7 days. However, it is worth remembering that monodiet is poorly tolerated by the body and the risk of failure to "forbidden" increases due to constant stress.
This diet is based on adding vinegar to the diet. During the diet a person should consume a tablespoon of vinegar between meals. It can also be added to water, saturating it with new flavors and vitamins.
Light on fruits and vegetables
The essence of this diet comes down to complete rejection of meat, soups and cereals. Only vegetables and fruits in any form are allowed.
The main ingredient in this method is meat. This method of weight loss is popular among athletes because protein helps build muscle mass.
Each of these diets has a number of advantages and disadvantages. It is worth carefully approaching the choice of a new type of food so as not to harm the body. Before starting any diet, no matter how harmless it may seem to you, you should consult your doctor.
How do I get out of the diet?
The daily menu during the diet should also flow smoothly into your daily routine so that you can consolidate the result for a long time. You also need:
- Gradually adjust the amount of water you drink.
- Increase portions gradually by 20-30 g each day. Only in this case the body will not be overloaded.
- Add new foods to your diet step by step.
If you feel unwell, faint or have any symptoms during your diet, see your doctor immediately.
Diet for the lazy - reviews
There are many rave reviews about this diet on the internet, here are some of them:
"It was difficult for me to control myself during the diet. I was always hungry for sweets because I was always hungry. When I read about the lazy diet, I decided to try it and the result was not late. In 2 weeks I managed to get rid of 9 extra pounds. At the same time, I didn't feel stressed at all, I didn't want to eat. Diet recipes are very simple and easy to prepare. "
"When I read about the lazy diet, I thought it was a scam. Diet for me has always been about something difficult: counting calories, eternal restriction. I decided to try it and I liked it. She excluded from the diet only pastries and rolls, and also minimized fried foods. In 7 days I managed to lose almost 5 kilograms. Really good diet for the lazy. I didn't have to go to the gym, I struggled with training and cooking took longer than usual.
Not all reviews published on the Internet are reliable. You do not need to focus on them when compiling your weight loss program. It is better to consult a specialist who will individually select a food system or diet for you.