Express diets offer techniques to lose weight by 10-15 kg in 7 days. It is impossible to achieve such an effect within the physiological norm; it is possible to lose a maximum of 5 kg per week.
At the same time, the body mass index should be high, people with medium and low BMI indicators will lose weight slowly. To lose weight you need to follow special dietary rules, do not stick to starvation.
Exercise helps to make the diet more effective as it speeds up the metabolism.
How much you can lose weight
Nutritionists recommend losing weight throughout the month. Within 7 days, in 90% of cases, excess fluids, food waste and toxins are removed from the body.
The process of digestion is normalized, metabolic processes are accelerated. As a result, the body loses up to 2-3 kg. In the 2nd week of the diet there is a separation of the surface layers of fat, due to which a person loses 1, 5-2 kg.
If you follow a balanced diet and exercise, most of the fat begins to break down at 3 weeks, weight loss is up to 2-4 kg.
Is there a diet
In order for the body to adapt to the new diet and begin to break down fat stores, it is necessary to choose the appropriate method for weight loss. You need to choose a diet that will not harm your health and will allow you to maintain the result for a long time. Weight loss can be achieved in 3 ways:
- Use a monodiet that includes consumption of only 1 product per week: steamed buckwheat, kefir or apples.
- Adherence to a low-calorie diet: fasting, fast weight loss.
- Acceleration of biochemical processes. Protein food is used, which speeds up the metabolism. Protein helps prevent muscle breakdown, which begins with weight loss.
Nutritionists do not recommend losing weight with a strict diet. Under such conditions, the body gets rid of excess fluid, digestive residues and other toxins, which causes weight loss of 2-3 kg in the first 3 days.
After 72 hours, weight loss does not continue, chronic fatigue develops, the person does not have the strength to perform physical actions. As a result, the division of skeletal muscles begins to compensate for energy costs. Body fat will be used last as a major strategic reserve for survival.
Therefore, to avoid unpleasant consequences during weight loss, you should balance your diet, not eat fatty foods and not be hungry. If you are overweight, you need to consult your doctor and make a nutritional adjustment with the help of a nutritionist.
The fastest weight loss is provided by methods that cleanse the body and stabilize the metabolism:
- Elda. It is necessary to eat up to 500 g of steamed cereals a day in combination with vegetables and lean meat.
- A low carb diet that allows you to lose weight on a low calorie diet. In this case, the use of meat and eggs is allowed to prevent the breakdown of muscle mass.
- Kefir diet. You should drink up to 1, 5 liters of fermented milk drink per day.
- Water with apples.
It is forbidden to use monodiet for 7 days. That is why these weight loss methods are performed on a light diet that allows you to eat not only products such as buckwheat, kefir or apples, but also other dietary foods.
The diet menu should be compiled independently based on preferences and goals. Approximate daily diet:
- for breakfast, you should eat 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese with fruit or chopped fruit, 1 grapefruit, drink tea;
- snack before lunch - sweet and sour apple;
- during lunch, you can cook steamed fish fillets or lean beef, lettuce;
- boil an egg for breakfast, eat an orange;
- for dinner, drink kefir and eat vegetable soup.
Proper nutrition and drinking
If you can't lose weight for a long time, you need to review your calorie intake and content. One month before going on a diet and effective training, the following foods should be excluded from the diet and consumed in limited quantities no more than 2 times in 30 days:
- fatty, fried, spicy, sour, smoked food;
flour and confectionery;
- refined sugar and other sweetening matter;
- spices that stimulate the appetite;
- alcohol, sweet and carbonated drinks.
Such foods cause fluid retention, disrupt metabolism and digestion. Vegetables and fruits rich in plant fiber and meat products rich in protein will help achieve this goal.
If you need to lose weight in a week, the number of calories per day will need to be reduced to 500-800 kcal. At the same time, after the end of a strict diet, the total energy value of the diet should be increased gradually, adding 200 kcal per day.
During the first week of weight loss you can remove excess water from the body with the right drinking regime. To do this, you should consume about 1, 5-2 liters of fluid per day:
- 1 glass of water on an empty stomach immediately after waking up;
- 250 ml of mineral water 30 minutes before eating;
- The next application of water is allowed 40 minutes after a meal.
In combination with a balanced diet, the drinking regime will normalize the water-electrolyte balance in each organism and will speed up the processes of the overall metabolism.
Fat is broken down only by physical activity. Physical inactivity or a sedentary lifestyle on the background of diet therapy will not help get rid of extra pounds.
It is important to remember that the accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous tissue is an internal store of energy that the body has synthesized for critical cases. It will be possible to correct the situation with the help of regular exercises.
To lose weight, you do not need to work hard every day for several hours. This approach will only exhaust the body. If desired, you are allowed to exercise every morning to increase muscle tone.
Intensive exercises should provide the body 3-4 times a week for 40 minutes. The effect of burning fat can be obtained through aerobic exercise.
As a way to lose weight, it is recommended to use treatment procedures in beauty salons that will help reduce the negative effects on the skin when losing weight:
- Packaging. The procedure is based on raising the temperature of the subcutaneous adipose tissue and stimulating the work of the sweat glands. Excess water and toxins will be excreted through the excreted fluid. Improves local blood circulation, which allows you to start the process of burning fat.
- Apparatus for pressure therapy. Vacuum exposure to problem areas.
- Modeling massage. The specialist corrects the subcutaneous fat layer with the help of his hands.
- Endermolift. Combines pressure therapy and vibration exposure of the problem area.
- Intralipotherapy. Removal of fat deposits without surgery occurs when a drug injection is given.
- Massage to nourish the tissues. Used to fight cellulite and restore the skin.
How to lose weight fast without dieting for a teenager
In adolescence, important hormonal changes and intensive development of the body occur, which is why it is strictly forbidden to limit nutrition during this period. The body needs a full range of vitamins, trace elements and nutrients. If necessary, you can get rid of excess weight by following these rules:
- Eat fruits, berries, fresh vegetables. During the diet it is recommended to prepare salads with the addition of lemon juice or olive oil. You can cook the right soups, not plant-based.
- Exclude processed foods, pastries and other pastries from the main food. White bread should be replaced with rye or wholemeal flour. It is harmful to eat fatty foods.
- Feeding should be partial: you should eat 5-6 times a day in small portions.
- You have to practice.
- Within a month, the metabolism should return to normal and the excess weight should disappear. If these recommendations do not help and obesity has begun, an examination by an endocrinologist is needed to identify hormonal diseases.
12 tips on how to motivate yourself to lose weight
The body loses weight slowly, so sticking to 1500 calories a day and limiting yourself to eating fatty foods is difficult. You need to constantly motivate yourself to achieve a result, not only psychologically, but also with the help of practical recommendations:
- Buy the least processed foods: eggs, natural dairy products, chicken fillets, vegetables.
- You need to make sure that sweets and sugar are bad for your figure.
- There is no need to completely eliminate the oil. When losing weight you should use a product made from olives. 1 teaspoon of oil can be brushed or added to vegetable salads.
- If you limit the amount of carbohydrate food, fat will disappear faster. White rice and pasta can be replaced with wholemeal bread and buckwheat.
- Bran is good for consumption. Add 1 tsp products per cup of fermented milk drink or 200 g of salad.
- You can add herbs to the dish, but not salt.
- Green tea and chicory are as invigorating as coffee and are as good as alcohol.
- When reducing the portion size by 20%, you should be mistaken in eating from small plates.
- A glass of water taken half an hour before a meal will help reduce the amount of food consumed.
- Vegetable soup will help to satisfy hunger more effectively.
- After eating ⅓ portion, you should stop eating for 2-3 minutes so that the impulses from a full stomach reach the brain.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day. In 65% of cases, a person confuses thirst with hunger.
Recommendations from nutritionists and fitness trainers
Dry body not only increases self-confidence and improves mood, but also serves as an indicator of a healthy body. For these reasons, people tend to lose weight and speed up metabolic processes.
Nutritionists, psychotherapists and coaches say that motivation alone is not enough. To solve the problem of body fat, you will need to change your lifestyle. To lose up to 5 kg in one week, you will need to take into account the recommendations of experts:
- Refuse to eat in the evening and at night, have dinner until 18: 00. This rule is due to the peculiarities of digestion, which lasts about 5-6 hours. When melatonin, the sleep hormone, the work of internal organs and systems is produced, it begins to slow down as blood circulation and oxygen consumption decrease. If you eat beef or salad before bed, the calories received will not be used to offset energy costs. Nutrients will become part of body fat.
- It is advisable to limit the consumption of fried foods, baked goods and pastries. If a person does not adhere to a diet, such foods should not be excluded from the diet. Meals contain trace elements and have a high caloric content, which can provide the body with energy for 5-6 hours. At the same time, foods with empty calories should be avoided. These include chips, sausages, fizzy drinks and sugary drinks.
- Drinking regime should not be neglected. Normal blood circulation is required for the breakdown of fat masses and the elimination of toxins. If the body is tormented by thirst, the blood begins to thicken and the functional activity of the cardiovascular system deteriorates. Soft tissue trophism falls. To maintain a proper metabolism of water and salt, you will need to drink plenty of water, especially on an empty stomach, to improve absorption.
- It is necessary to adhere to the principles of fractional nutrition, eating 5-6 times a day in small portions no more than 200-250 g. Dividing the diet will increase the absorption of nutrients, and frequent meals will help maintainof the organs of the digestive system in a constant tone.
- It is necessary to distinguish between acute hunger and false need for a snack. The latter is due to an unstable psychological state or is associated with stress in the body. In a bad mood or emotional strain, a person instinctively craves food in order to feel safe in the process of digesting food. With an acute attack of hunger, you will want to eat any food that you did not like before or are indifferent. To dull the appetite, you need to eat nuts, dried fruits, fresh fruit, drink 250 ml of fluid.
- Short charging breaks should be included in the daily schedule. Light exercise can be done in the morning for 10-15 minutes on an empty stomach. Exercise will help you increase skeletal muscle tone and finally wake up. In addition, it activates the metabolism and accelerates weight loss.
- If a person decides to undergo an express diet, he should choose a method of weight loss that includes his favorite ingredients. You should not force yourself to eat cabbage or peppers, from which the reflex begins, or to starve on breadcrumbs and mineral water. This weight loss approach can provoke the development of stress, which can lead to dietary disturbances or weight gain.
- If you regularly follow the recommendations of experts, you can lose 4-5 kg per week. Once the result is obtained, you should follow a balanced diet and give up bad habits.
Is it possible to lose weight with exercise
To lose 5 kg in 1-2 weeks, you will need to schedule a workout. Cardio exercise on the background of a diet will improve the process of burning fat, while strength training helps to increase muscle mass and create a toned body.
With regular exercise, it is important not to deplete the body. To save the result, you can use cosmetic procedures.
An effective and simple set of exercises
To get the most out of it, you need to combine running and swimming cardio and heavy weight training 3-4 times a week. In addition to these physical activities, you are required to perform the following complex at home:
- squat with legs wide apart 25 times;
- swing legs and arms 50 times;
- perform rope exercises 100 times;
- bending with dumbbells in 2 sets of 25 times;
- 30 times;
- save Plank for 30 seconds or more;
- for lifting the pelvis lying on your back 50 times;
- pump the press 30 times.
Regular training will help you achieve a weight loss of 4-5 kg per week.