Are you unhappy with your figure due to being overweight? Do you want to wear smaller clothes? There are no problems with this, because anyone can lose weight, the most important thing is to take this process seriously and with full responsibility. In order not to harm the body, you can lose no more than 10 kg in one month.
How realistic is it to lose 10 kg per month
Most "losers" doubt such results as losing 10 kg per month, but in vain! After all, this is not only real, but also quite easy. You do not need to starve, follow strange diets, take suspicious pills or exhaust your body with physical activity. It is enough to read this article carefully, to follow all the recommendations and, of course, to have a purposeful attitude.
This weight loss method is very popular and has been proven by real people. But you should not be fanatical about this and continue to lose 10 kg every month. This can lead to serious health problems. It is enough to use this method once and then give your body a break from extreme changes for at least a few months, trying to maintain the result and not fall apart.
Do you need to lose weight at all?
Let's first find out if your body needs to lose weight. To do this, take a closer look at yourself:
- Any physical exertion (even climbing stairs) makes you dizzy, short of breath and a lot of sweating.
- After a hearty meal you feel sleepy, and after a light breakfast you always feel tired or completely relaxed.
- In the late evening, definitely dive in the fridge to eat a cake or sausage before bed.
To make sure you are overweight, you need to calculate your body weight and identify extra pounds.
Once you are convinced of the presence of overweight, you can move on to the next stage - learning the basic rules of weight loss.
Basic rules for a diet for a month
People with overweight problems do not always follow a diet, are exposed to great stress and are not limited to the use of unhealthy foods. Many would be happy to reconsider their diet, but simply do not know where to start. To do this, you must gather all your will in a fist and strictly adhere to the following rules:
- Avoid salt and sugar altogether. This is really difficult because unsalted food is not very tasty. But because of the result you can last 1 month. It is easier with sugar, it can be replaced with honey.
- We completely exclude from the diet potatoes, bread (except biscuits), fats, fried.
- We give priority to vegetables and fruits.
- Nothing sweet is allowed (ice cream, jam, pastry, chocolate).
- No soda. You can drink mineral water only without gas.
- You should not drink alcohol.
- Do not use hormonal drugs.
- No semi-finished products.
- No seasoning.
- Any meat can be eaten only boiled and without fat.
- Eat low-fat yogurt every day.
- For breakfast you can eat cereals (except rice and semolina).
- Drink 1, 5 liters of clean water a day.
- The last meal should be at 19. 00.
- If you still feel hungry between meals, you can eat some nuts or dried fruit.
- It's great to combine a diet with light physical activity.
Psychological attitude to diet
To lose weight, you must strictly adhere to the rules of weight loss and this is unusual for the body, which leads to frequent breakdowns. That is why you must not only have the desire, but also mentally prepare for this difficult process. Usually the meaning of psychological training is not given the necessary attention, considering it a pointless waste of time, but in fact the psychological attitude to diet is considered a major key stage.
The month is a long period and it is important to understand that after a week your figure will not change, noticeable changes will start from about 23 days of diet and moderate physical condition. cargo. It is important to consider the following points:
- You don't have to evaluate your shapes by looking in the mirror every day - you won't notice anything anyway. To do this, you need to take a swimsuit before you lose weight, and then take another picture a month later. Then the result will be visible.
- For more effective motivation, you need to buy a scale and check your progress once a week.
- Those who tried to lose weight using this method, following all the instructions, effectively lost 10 kg (+ - 2 kg). That's why it's not worth saying that you definitely won't succeed. They could - and you can.
- Buy a cheap item 1 size smaller and try it this month. You will certainly notice that you feel more comfortable in it every week.
- Collect photos of people before and after losing weight with your father (there are plenty of them on the Internet). And watch them every day and get inspired. Anyone can do it.
Note. Strictly 10 kg in 30 days may not be lost, it all depends on the body. Some lose 2 kg more and some less. If you lose less than 7 kg by the end of the month, then the diet can be increased for another 1 week. The result will definitely be displayed.
You don't have to be too strict with yourself and exhaust your body from hunger. You just have to choose plentiful and low-calorie foods. The menu should be varied, with the right drinking regime. You can change the type of diet every week, thus making your diet more complete. But remember that these diets should not starve you, contain drugs or be monotonous. For example, study (or use) a one-week diet:
- Breakfast. Pumpkin porridge with apple and grapefruit, seasoned with natural yogurt, fermented baked milk or kefir.
- Second breakfast. Two loaves of bread, a cup of unsweetened tea and a piece of low-fat cheese.
- Lunch. Cabbage or borscht soup, without potatoes, fat and frying.
- Afternoon breakfast. Apple / banana and a glass of fat-free kefir.
- Dinner. Slice a salad of steamed fish and vegetables without butter or mayonnaise.
- Breakfast. Wholemeal flakes (2 tablespoons) soaked in low-fat milk and apple.
- Second breakfast. A cup of green tea with a slice of lemon, croutons and a piece of cheese.
- Lunch. Pea soup and 2 boiled eggs.
- Afternoon breakfast. Grapefruit and a glass of kefir.
- Dinner. Low-fat cottage cheese 150-200 grams, a glass of yogurt and apple.
- Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a cup of tea.
- Second breakfast. Natural muesli filled with 1 cup of fermented baked milk.
- Lunch. Vegetable soup with beans, tomato and cucumber salad (you can pour kefir and add a little crushed garlic).
- Afternoon snack: apple and a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner: 200 grams of boiled chicken fillet, 1 egg and cabbage salad.
- Breakfast: a glass of orange juice, croutons.
- Breakfast: muesli with milk.
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, two boiled eggs, a cup of green tea and lettuce.
- Afternoon snack: green apple.
- Dinner: steamed fish cake, 2 tablespoons boiled buckwheat, a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Breakfast: a glass of kefir, granola muesli with the addition of 1 teaspoon of honey, you can pour kefir.
- Breakfast: Rusks with tea.
- Lunch: chicken broth with a piece of chicken, 2 boiled eggs, cucumber salad.
- Afternoon snack: a handful of different dried fruits and a glass of fermented baked milk.
- Dinner: a glass of kefir, 200 grams of cottage cheese and a handful of raisins.
- Breakfast: a glass of yogurt, muesli.
- Breakfast: 3 tablespoons boiled buckwheat with milk.
- Lunch: boiled chicken meatballs (3 pcs. ), a cup of green tea with lemon and 1 apple.
- Snack: orange.
- Dinner: boiled turkey, vegetable salad with spinach.
- Breakfast: tea and biscuits.
- Breakfast: skipped every Sunday.
- Lunch: boiled chicken breast (200 grams), vegetable salad.
- Afternoon breakfast: we skip it every Sunday.
- Dinner: boiled piece of lean beef, a glass of fermented roasted milk and carrot salad with raisins.
Sports activities during the diet
Adherence to a diet in combination with exercise provides faster and more reliable weight loss. With rapid weight loss (in our case 10 kg per month), a slight sagging of the skin on the problem areas of the body is possible. Sports activities will help to avoid this unpleasant phenomenon.
No need to go to the gym. It will be enough to do small workouts at home. And then losing weight will not only bring physical beauty, but also improve health.
The following sports can be listed as dietary supplements:
- easy running;
- roller skates or ice skates;
- cycling or exercise;
- strengthening the press;
- morning exercises.
At least 40 minutes must be allowed for each of the above loads.
Weight Loss Procedures
In order for the monthly diet to be more effective and to have a permanent rather than a temporary result, it is necessary to additionally introduce procedures that enhance the effect of weight loss in the regime:
- Bath or sauna.Significantly improves blood circulation, removes excess water, waste and toxins.
- Baths.Calm down, normalize the nervous system, help relax. Better to bathe with sea salt, essential oils or citrus infusion. They help to improve the skin, give it elasticity.
- Packing.Includes the use of plain transparent film. Problem areas of the body are wrapped in several layers. This creates a greenhouse effect that breaks down and removes fat.
Disadvantages of weight loss
Losing any number of pounds has its consequences and disadvantages. In our case, you risk your health. The following deterioration can be observed:
- Vitamin deficiency, which will be accompanied by brittle nails and hair. Strength will be lost, the strongest weakness and mood depression will come.
- Disorders and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
- Decreased immunity.
If the above health problems began to appear during the first weeks of weight loss, you should stop everything and consult a doctor.
Contraindications for weight loss
Weight loss is a great stress for the body and can be accompanied by negative consequences for him. Therefore, it should be borne in mind that not everyone can lose 10 kg in one month. We list those for whom such weight loss is undesirable:
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to lose weight on their own. Exceptions are diets specially selected by the doctor.
- Weight loss is not recommended without the knowledge of a doctor for people over 55 years.
- It is strictly forbidden to follow a diet for those people who do not need it at all.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
- People with mental health problems.
- People suffering from alcohol or drug addiction.
Useful weight loss tips
Before you start losing weight, carefully study what you should not do while losing weight:
- Take medications that help you lose weight fast. They also include special herbs, teas, nutritional supplements.
- Hunger. If you refuse to eat, you risk undermining your health. In addition, it has long been proven that with increased hunger, the human body begins to store fat at an active rate. And you will definitely not be able to lose weight fast.
- Try unusual diets, drink suspicious cocktails or use questionable methods (such as taking a bath with baking soda).
Next, let's move on to useful tips that will help you lose 10 kg in 1 month:
- You should start taking vitamins before and during the diet. You can buy a strengthening vitamin complex in any pharmacy.
- Less stress, more sleep.
- Movement is life. Stop using the elevator and walk instead of driving.
- Get more physical activity. Swimming pool, fitness or home exercise are the key to successful weight loss.
Pay attention!Losing 10 kg per month is considered a big and dramatic indicator. In some cases, this can adversely affect health. It is advisable to consult a doctor before losing weight.
- First review:"I have long dreamed of losing 10 kg, but for me this number was unrealistic. And the weight continued to grow slowly. There came a time when I just couldn't look in the mirror, and then I gained courage and went on a diet. It was hard. Although the diet is considered nutritious, it was difficult for me. I wanted to eat all the time. At 3 weeks I started to feel better and my appetite disappeared. A month later I lost 11, 5 kg. This is my record. But I'm still far from the ideal weight. I will try to continue to maintain the result. Six months later, I will repeat this diet again. ”
- Second review:“I got married five years ago. He weighed 75 kg. Throughout the marriage he eats +20 kg. Health began to relax, I no longer attract my wife. He was sweating terribly. I decided to lose weight. I wouldn't say it was difficult, the desire to lose weight was beating under the belt. I am very pleased with the results, I lost exactly 10 kg in one month ”.
- Third review:“I am 18 years old and I weighed 70 kg. My mother fed me throughout my childhood and did not take any diets or proper healthy eating. Standing fried potatoes in butter with chicken, sausages, lard. And I always wanted to be beautiful and slim. When I entered the university, I left my parents and tried to lose weight. I did it! I lost 13 kg. The young people began to pay attention to me. ".
Weight loss is a very difficult process that requires attention, patience and confidence in your achievements. Thanks to a properly selected diet and a set of physical activities, you can lose up to 10 pounds in a short time. The main thing is to properly adjust the result and consult a specialist in advance.